Hello from Turkey
  • Dear Friends,
    I'm sending this email on behalf of football fans of a Turkish club. We are Boz Baykuslar from Istanbul. We deeply feel sorry about your loss, your team mascott, the lovely and innocent owl. As Boz Baykuslar you can check our website www.bozbaykuslar.com you will see the owl is our mascott too and we love and resect your passed-away owl too. We hope Luis Moreno will be punished as soon soon as possible. We also have a community website http://inci.sozlukspot.com and we started a huge petition for the punishment of Luis Moreno. We sent our complaints to Colombian Football Federation and FIFA too. Please accept our condolences for your loss.
    Regards,
    Mert Carikci

PS: I want to contact to website admin or any club officer and we hope to officially agree to be the brother teams with you. I need contact details of the related people. I'll be checking this topic. Please reply me soon.
    Thanks
  • Hello Mr. Carikci,

As you can see the news about this symbol of good luck to all Junior`s fans has been spreaded worldwide, in every corner of  this city, people talks about it. I was at stadium when the owl was kicked, everybody was upset, and all media was interested in the recovery of the bird.

But died, near 1am. I heard about the first punishment to Luis Moreno, following the Law, and will be a payment for all treatments in the pet hospital, and the DAMAB, our media enviroment organization is studying for more penalties to Moreno.

Thanks to write us, and sorry if my english is not good enough.

Ruben Mendoza Hamburger
    Webmaster JuniorBarranquilla.com
  • here is tommaso from italy
    when i saw the video of the accident to your beloved mascotte and how he was kicked i really felt full of anger.
    i really hope that the player that kicked him will be punished.
    if i was been in that field or in that stadium that mofo wouldnt have left the stadium in 1 piece.
    i really HOPE that god will punish him, and the first time he will be down in the field the opponent players will kick him in the way he did with the poor owl.
    what the fuck had in the head that criminal ?
    he deserve to die, no intelligent human beings can be so stupid to kick a poor animal on the ground
    kick him when he is down, kick him when he is up, let his life be miserable, punish that stupid human being with no heart.

he dont deserve to live

hail to the memory of the poor owl, that god can protect him
    and punish the criminal so he can suffer the same pain, a thousand times more.
    because he could have chosend to take the owl up and recover it on the sidelines
    instead he kicked him
    and if he has sons or daughter, i hope he can suffer the pain to see one of those kicked in the head
    so he can understand what the owl felt

i really am full of anger, god pardon me, but i am with you in your loss.
    tommaso
  • My deepest condolences to the team and fans of Junniors   from Barranquilla.
    Me too, I am very angry,  that player Luis Moreno  should be in jail. He Killed a real fan in his home, the stadium
    I hope he gets the maximum penalty and if he ever visits my country, we will be waiting. 
  • Oh my Gad!!
    I never thought that the Forum were going to have this type of guests ...
    Welcome!  :D :D

En un principio pensé que los spam se habían tomado la pagina principal del equipo, ya que el primer mensaje está en portada...
    Para los que entienden poco sobre inglés, el señor turco presenta sus condolencias por la muerte de la lechuza y dice que espera que Luis Moreno merece una sanción.... Igualmente dice que el búho también es la mascota de uno de los equipos turcos que no tengo ni idea de cual es, pero aqui les dejo la portada de la pagina.. Que está super chevere!

• http://www.deportivopereira.com.co/index.php?page=14&
    Pereira website has been hacked by Turkish hackers.

Your welcome.
  • great guys, turkey forever !
    also, i got news that the fucker (moreno) was penalized with a disqualify of 2 games and a fine of 400 euros.
    how can be possible ?
    going away with that small fine ?
    i really hope that the players of junior will avenge the poor owl
    kick moreno when he is down, kick him in the kidneys
    pain for pain, revenge for the owl !!

and if will not happen, shame on junior's players
  • ;D Estos manes se volvieron locos  ;D

Your welcome.

hey brother you are the best! thank U so soooo much! BROTHERS! WELCOME TO THE FORUM! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY! AS A MODERATOR! I EXPECT AND WILL WAIT YOUR COMMENTS EVERY SINGLE DAY! THANK U SO SOOOO MUCH! GREAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Dear Friends,
    I'm sending this email on behalf of football fans of a Turkish club. We are Boz Baykuslar from Istanbul. We deeply feel sorry about your loss, your team mascott, the lovely and innocent owl. As Boz Baykuslar you can check our website www.bozbaykuslar.com you will see the owl is our mascott too and we love and resect your passed-away owl too. We hope Luis Moreno will be punished as soon soon as possible. We also have a community website http://inci.sozlukspot.com and we started a huge petition for the punishment of Luis Moreno. We sent our complaints to Colombian Football Federation and FIFA too. Please accept our condolences for your loss.
    Regards,
    Mert Carikci

PS: I want to contact to website admin or any club officer and we hope to officially agree to be the brother teams with you. I need contact details of the related people. I'll be checking this topic. Please reply me soon.
    Thanks

YOU OFFICIALLI ARE OUR BROTHER, WHENEVER YOU WANT TO VISIT BARRANQUILLA YOU ARE SO MUCH WELCOME AND SO MUCH PEOPLE FROM HERE COULD BE YOUR TRANSLATOR. LET US KNOW WHENEVER YOU WANT TO COME. WELCOME TO THE FORUM. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BE PART OF OUR COMUNITY. WELCOCME!
  • My deepest condolences to the team and fans of Junniors   from Barranquilla.
    Me too, I am very angry,  that player Luis Moreno  should be in jail. He Killed a real fan in his home, the stadium
    I hope he gets the maximum penalty and if he ever visits my country, we will be waiting. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT. THAT PLAYER WILL BE SUSPENDED AND WILL PAY 500 DOLLARS. EVEN IF IS NOT ENOUGHT AT LEAST IS THE PROOF THAT THE MANAGERS OF OUR FOOTBALL DID SOMETHING AGAINST HIM. WELCOME TO OUR COMUNITY!

Your welcome.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  HACKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GREAT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
  • ;D Estos manes se volvieron locos  ;D

Más loco está el Danny.... Que llegó sobrecargado de respuestas a los turcos  ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • NO LO VOY A BORRAR PORQUE DICE GADO (QUE ES NUESTRO TECHER DE INGLES DE CABECERA) QUE NO ES SPAM Y QUE EL AMIGO TURCO SE SOLIDARIZA CON NUESTRO DUELO POR LA QUERIDA LECHUZA...ENTONCES ;D WELCOME MY FRIEND AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH...QUE FUE LO UNICO Q APRENDI EN EL COLEGIO...NO TUVE EL PRIVILEGIO DE IR A UN INSTITUTO FROM ENGLISH COMO GADO O DANY...SOLO SE QUE SUPERO A ALF QUE AUN NO APRENDE A HABLAR BIEN EL ESPAÑOL Y MENOS ENTIENDE INGLES....JEJEJEJE....
  • @Danny,
    Remember your words, my friend. If I visit there someday. I will not think who will host me. hehe. Actually, any of the friends here. Whenever you need something from turkey, do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be checking the forums a couple times in a week.

@Gado,
    Probably you had thought that we would stop with a "sorry" message and won't think about the revenge for the owl?
    You gotta be kidding me. Our community website on Turkey is a funny thing also we support the team as a sidekick. This team which you put the screenshot is the team of the municipality of Istanbul so no followers at the end. But our community is always with the lowest kinda anarchism supporters but we are calm and quite hehe.

I really do not know how ur fans with the owl when she was alive but we adore the owls, any owl. Also we respect and support the living rights of the innocent animals. You know, we sent hundreds of complaints to Colombian Football Fed and to FIFA but the basterd only got 2 games suspension. That's not fair.

Anyways, Gadoses's image above is from the Turkish Leage Cup match flyer of Boz Baykuslar (brown owls, fans group). It was an away game and our team qualified to semi finals hehe.
    Please check the images below, it was taken on 3rd of March 2011

Turkish line: Stop the owl abuse on the pitch

Turkish line: Luis Moreno will pay it back!

On sunday nite, again our team has an away game with the last league champion and I guess our supporters will wear owl masks to tribute.

That's the whole news for now.

Take care,
    Mert
  • NOJODA COMPA,,ESTOS MANES SI HABLAN BONITO :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
  • que bueno que este hecho despertace la solidaridad en turkia y al amigo italiano gracias por sus voces de aliento y al italiano que se calme un porquito que de todas maneras los hijos del jugador no tienen la culpa.
  • Cito algo que lei hoy y que me hizo reflexionar un poco de este tema:

La lechuza se volvió un pretexto para olvidarnos de las ridículas pedradas con que un grupúsculo de bárbaros despidió al Gremio la semana pasada, mismas que nos tienen en riesgo real de una sanción continental
  • @Danny,
    Remember your words, my friend. If I visit there someday. I will not think who will host me. hehe. Actually, any of the friends here. Whenever you need something from turkey, do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be checking the forums a couple times in a week.

but of course ma friend! we will be here all our lives once you come you will know why, this is a beautifull country, you have a new friend here, jejeje, thank u for hacke the website of those bastards, and even if Im sad bec of the dead of our owl, let me tell You that she left a legacy... 6 owls more and 9 eggs.... so thats something that make us smile a little, have a good day our new friend and dont forget to write us all this time!
  • bozbaykuslar de Turquía está siempre con usted
  • NO LO VOY A BORRAR PORQUE DICE GADO (QUE ES NUESTRO TECHER DE INGLES DE CABECERA) QUE NO ES SPAM Y QUE EL AMIGO TURCO SE SOLIDARIZA CON NUESTRO DUELO POR LA QUERIDA LECHUZA...ENTONCES ;D WELCOME MY FRIEND AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH...QUE FUE LO UNICO Q APRENDI EN EL COLEGIO...NO TUVE EL PRIVILEGIO DE IR A UN INSTITUTO FROM ENGLISH COMO GADO O DANY...SOLO SE QUE SUPERO A ALF QUE AUN NO APRENDE A HABLAR BIEN EL ESPAÑOL Y MENOS ENTIENDE INGLES....JEJEJEJE....

Nada... Y turco si que menos!!!  ;D

• My girlfriend's friend from fine arts drew this to tribute.

• My girlfriend's friend from fine arts drew this to tribute.

thank you.. is awesome!
  • should do to get those images to Luis Moreno or mail Deportivo Pereira. ;)

¡Hola Forastero!

Pareces nuevo por aquí. Si quieres participar, ¡pulsa uno de estos botones!

Acceder con OpenID Acceder con Google Acceder con Twitter

Acceder Registrarse

In this Discussion

Top Posters